Our company is one of the largest indigenous petroleum companies in Nigeria. We are locate in Lagos with different regional offices across the country.
We require the service of an experienced Corporate Communications Officer with a minimum of first Degree/ Higher National Diploma in Public Relations/ Mass Communications or other related disciplines; with a particular emphasis in Graphic Design and Multi media Software Suite. Other REQUIREMENTS are as follows:
- The preferred Candidate must have in-depth experience in implementing corporate identity program.
- Excellent speaking skills and strong ability to write and also carry out research rich in content for corporate communications generally.
- Must have at least three years of related experience with Corporate/ External Affairs/Relations Department; Media or Advertising.
- In-depth experience in implementing corporate identity programs.
- Understanding and practical knowledge in the development of website and intra-net.
- Practical knowledge of Print Production and liaison with vendors.
- Understanding of the Downstream Oil and Gas Industry.
- A team player with people skill, comfortable operating at the most high hierarchy.
- Capable of building Strong links with corporates communications.
- Age: Between 28-35 years old
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: The under listed key skills are:
- Excellent verbal and written communications Skills
- Attention to details and strong organization skills
- High energy level.
- Must be graphically engrossed with all corporate communications embellishments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Ms Word, Power Point< Excel, Corel Draw) and associated Multimedia software packages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
To apply for this role, please forward your cover letter, resume with scanned passport to email@example.com; stating clearly qualification and experience outlined.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted