Friday, July 27, 2012
BRISTOW HELICOPTERS RECRUITING IN LAGOS, FRIDAY 27, JULY 2012
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for training as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Bristow Helicopters will sponsor successful candidates on Aircraft Engineering Training Scheme at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria.
The company will only employ candidates upon successful completion of training from NCAT.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
1. A minimum of Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) or Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) degree (2nd Class and above in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering) from a recognized university with at least one year post NYSC experience. Degree in Mechanical and Electrical/Electronic would be an advantage.
2. In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School certificate examination Ordinary Level (W.A.S.C.E) with a minimum of five(5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
- Must be of Nigerian Nationality
- Must be between the ages of 20 - 30 years
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have the knowledge and basic principles of Engineering Maintenance and an aptitude for Mechanical Repairs and Maintenance
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply online within 3 weeks fom the date of this publication to: www.bristowgroup.com/careers/position.php and attach the following documents:
a. Curriculum vitae
b. WASCE and University Certificate
c. NYSC discharge certificate
d. Original Birth Certificate (sworn declaration of age will not be accepted)
e. and a covering letter addressed to:
The General Manager,
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
DUE DATE: 15TH August, 2012