competent, brilliant and results orientated persons to fill the positions below in Port Harcourt location:
Position: Service Team Leader
- Ability to motivate and manage a team and work with a sense of urgency in providing excellent service to our clients and customers.
- Collaborate with members of the Sales Force to recognize potential sales opportunities as well “as to ensure the maintenance and further penetration of current business relationships
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to efficiently manage team and team territory and to ensure the continued growth of the business.
- Work to ensure team objectives are met and look for ways to further streamline policies, procedures, and ultimately increase the level of quality and customer service produced by the group.
- Motivate and manage the service team, monitoring the day-to-day operations to ensure workload is evenly distributed throughout the team.
Candidate must possess HND, B.Sc or B.Tech.in Mechanical /Electrical Electronics Engineer.
Candidates who can drive will be given preference.
Minimum of 5 years service experience
Excellent verbal communication, listening, feedback, delegation, fostering teamwork and multi-tasking skills
Experience of Cummins engines or generators is essential
Excellent customer relationship management.
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Position: Marine Service Engineer
- Ability to accurately carry out fault diagnostics and repairs to Cummins engines and Generator sets in marine applications
- Troubleshoot electrical/electronic installation and service issues
- Complete repairs within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies.
- Respond to marine customer inquiries concerning engine installation.
- Effective coordination/supervision of Service personnel or teams, to ensure all Service and Customer requirements are met.
- Provide Technical Support to relevant staff, customers and dealers as required.
- Undertakes training in line with skill requirements (some training maybe completed overseas)
- Applicant must have B.Sc Mechanical Eng, B.Sc Electrical/Electronics, Marine Engineering, Naval
- Architecture, or equivalent experience.
- Candidates who can drive will be given preference.
- Candidate should have minimum of 5 years experience as a Marine Service Engineer.
- Experience of Cummins engines or generators would be an advantage
- Knowledge of marine application engine, engine systems, electronic controls, trouble shooting and repair process,
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should send their type written applications, comprehensive curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials and 2x most recent passport photographs on or before 9th June, 2011 to:
The Group Human Resources Manager
AG Leventis (Nig.) Plc
Iddo House, Iddo,
Email CV (Microsoft word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All positions are based in Port Harcourt