This position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
THE AREA: Advertising Sales
At Google, we organise and change around our users and customers. Googles Sales team embodies that pursuit: Were devoted to finding relevant solutions that meet our clients changing advertising needs. In that regard, Sales does more than simply make money for our company. Our efforts focus on the ways that Google technology enables the worlds biggest advertisers to enjoy immediate and accountable communication with the consumer.
THE ROLE: INDUSTRY MANAGER
As a Google Industry Manager, you’ll provide advertising solutions to consumers and businesses from multiple industries. This job is a mix of finding and managing new and existing business customer relationships. Working closely with the Country Manager to develop Googles marketplace, you’ll combine an interest in the industry and demonstrated fluency in the language of media with strong presentation and communication skills. You’ll own the relationships with clients and agencies, targeting, educating and developing new clients to grow the business in unpenetrated territory. This means you have excellent client-servicing and relationship skills along with the entrepreneurial drive to approach and persuade new and existing customers with large, multi-faceted propositions.
- Target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing your client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases, internally and externally.
- MBA/MA/MS degree preferred with strong academic record. MBA is a plus.
- Substantial experience in business development, client relationship and consultative selling.
- Experience in a fast-paced media agency environment is preferred.
- Strong sales and deal closing behaviours
- Fluency in English required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to apply