Established in 2002, CMB Building Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited became fully operational in March 2003 as an all encompassing Estate Development firm. We have, through the years been able to build a firm which stakes its reputation on its ability to deliver on its promises regardless of obstacles. Our ability to restructure in order to tackle specific challenges as well as our attention to detail in all our developments sets us apart from the rest in the field.
JOB TITLE: FINANCIAL ANALYST
Good 1st degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Management. Masters or an MBA will be an advantage.
REPORTING TO: AGM FINANCE
At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the financial sector.
1. Manage the funding portfolio of the company.
2. Source for Funding from international and/or local financiers for the company and its projects.
3. Financing packaging for the company’s clientele base.
4. Managing Relationships with stakeholders (Clients, Investors, and Customers) in line with project & company finance.
5. Market trends and potential investment opportunities.
6. Develop financial models necessary to perform financial analyses to determine financial returns of prospective deals, equity splits, etc.
7. Assessing the financial viability of prospective projects, acquisitions, and redevelopments.
8. Collecting real estate market data and processing into management reports for decision making.
OTHER WORKING CONDITIONS
Person Specification: Critical and analytical thinking; project management; Good use of Ms Office Presentation skills;
CLOSING DATE 16 June 2011Click here to apply