JOB TITLE: Production Manager
LOCATION: Ekiti State
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Successful Candidate must have the following qualities:
- Maintenance and repairs of water room equipment, Boreholes, network pipe system of air and Water, including chilled water lines, Fire hydrant lines in the factory, Fabrication of spares, welding with ARC, Oxy-Acetylene and Argon gases.
- Maintenance and repair of diesel tanks and pipe network including pumps and day tanks to the generators.
- Liaise with colleagues in other sections for the smooth running of the factory operations.
- Provide on the job training to subordinates
- Candidates should have good skills in Machining, reconditioning and fabrication of technical spares.
- Must be capable of handling general mechanical repairs.
- He should be between the ages of 25 – 30 years and
OND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, NABTEB, Trade Test 1, 2, 3.
Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CV as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position and the job reference code as the subject of the e-mail address.
Visit our office at 148/150 Bode Thomas Street, Beside Iponri High School, Surulere Lagos, ‐Nigeria. For further enquiries call: 01‐7349744 or