Federal University of Technology, Akure. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted vacant position in the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
JOB TITLE: CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
SALARY- CONTISS 13 – (N1, 446,499.00 – N1, 909,755.00)
Possess a minimum of HND or a good honours degree from a recognized university with at least fifteen (15) years experience in security related job.
Be a retired Armed forces officer not below the rank of a Major in Nigerian Army of Chief Superintendent of Police or the SSS equivalent.
Be a matured individual with proven record of integrity, discipline and physical fitness.
Experience in security coverage of a tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
HE IS RESPONSIBLE TO THE VICE-CHANCELLOR FOR:
General Supervision, investigation and Administration of Security in the University.
Recruitment/Training of Security Start
Membership of relevant Committees as may be appointed/directed
Any other duly that may be assigned him by the Vice-Chancellor from time to time
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their curriculum vitae which should be in the below (FUTA) format:
1. Name in Full (Surname first in capital letters)
2. Place and Date of Birth
4. Permanent Home Address
5. Present Postal Address/GSM numbers/E-mail Address
6. Marital Status
7. Number and Ages of Children (if any)
8. Post Applied for
9. Educational Institution Attended (with dates)
10. Academic and Professional qualifications obtained (with dates) (attach three (3) copies of your credentials)
11. Present Employment, Status and Salary (both in level and amount)
12. Statement of Experience, including full details o) former and present post
13. Extra-curricular activities
14. Name and Address of three (3) Referees
15. Signature and date
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Conditions of service are similar to those in other similar institutions of higher learning in the country.
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request their nominated Referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to:
Federal University of Technology
P.M.B. 704, Akure, Ondo State
And Marked for the Attention of the Directorate of Establishment and Human Resource
DUE DATE: 20th September, 2012.
Only applications from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.